Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A couple of new layouts

I'm addicted to sketches and have RSS feeds to several sketch blogs. Love love love them. It is like a fun little challenge to me to take a sketch and make it work with my photos. These are all from our February Disneyworld trip. I'm trying to get caught up but things have been busy busy busy lately.

Here is one from Sketchy Thursdays -- sketch 10.1


This one is from Lita's Embracing Imperfection blog - sketch #4


Lita's sketch 8

Lita's sketch 7

This one is from 52 sketches 52 weeks -- sketch #39

And finally this is from the October PageMaps (the 5th sketch on the page)

2 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Such great pages! And I love the one with the little Mickey shirt, too cute!! Thanks for playing!
-Diana, Sketchy Thursdays founder

Jayne said...

You are on a roll! Great job!