Thursday, August 13, 2009

Last week of Sketchapalooza 4

This are the last 5 layouts from the final week of the Sketchapalooza 4 class at Feeling Scrappy. Fun class and I got caught up and was able to start working on Disneyworld layouts.

Sketch 16 - includes two dolls I made with the Cricut Paper Dolls cartridge with modifications to get them to look like the characters.

Sketch 17

Sketch 18 - uses a paper piecing my pal Amanda made for me (because I begged and pleaded with her).

Sketch 19 - uses a paper piecing I made with the Cricut Pooh cartridge.

Sketch 20 - uses a paper piecing I made with the Cricut Tinkerbell cartridge and lots of stickles.

That's all for now. I've been pretty busy the past week with Hana's rehearsals and performances. They opened Willy Wonka Jr. last Friday. Lots of late nights.

No comments: